Crown Cup Dubai 2021 Covid-19 travel guide
This guideline is for all the participants who will be traveling to UAE. Please make sure to double-check with your flight company if there are any updates or any other your country specific rules which you need to be aware of.
Traveling to/from Dubai (DXB) – Please do not travel to Abu Dhabi as rules there are much more strict. There are no lockdowns and flights are open from most countries.
- All passengers should take a PCR test and have a NEGATIVE result not more than 96 hours before flying. Some exceptions could be possible for anyone traveling from Germany and UK, where they can take a PCR test upon arrival to Dubai. TEST must be in English and printed certificate format.
- Passanger from these countries should not be asked for any additional testing upon arrival:
(Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States of America.)
- Passengers from these countries may be asked to take a repeat test in the airport:
(Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Chile, Code d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.)
If such case happens, there is nothing to worry about. After the test, Simply go to the Venue hotel in Ajman and it will not be a problem. They will send you your results via SMS or email, but no further actions are required in Ajman Hotel, no quarantine etc.
- Upon arrival to Dubai, there are no quarantines required.
- If you purchased the package services from Crown Cup, we will ask you to send your flight details. Once we know the times and dates of your flight, we will be able to organize PCR testing in the Venue hotel for your departure. This service will cost extra but will be easier for all participants. If you do not make it on your allocated time for the PCR test organized by the organizers, you will have to arrange your own separate testing in Ajman. Hotel will have specified clinic addresses available on request. If you booked the Venue Hotel by yourself, or are living in another Hotel, please make sure to organize your own PCR testing before departure and in correct time as per your country rules and regulations, to be able to fly.
- Some airlines require a PCR Negative test on departure. Please double-check your country specific requirements or your flight company requirements.
- We do not know country specific internal rules on return travelers. Please make sure to check your countries rules on quarantine, testing etc.
- In Dubai and UAE, everything is operating as normal only with certain health and safety requirements: Face masks, hand sanitizing, social distancing etc.
We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you will have a great time in Crown Cup Dubai competition!
This information is accurate as of January 11th, 2021. It may change so please check our social media channels or our website for any updates.